10" x 20.75" Small Heated Mat for Single Propagation Tray
- A heating mat designed to accelerate and improve the success of sweet potato slip production, micro greens and seed starting
- Features an innovative far-infrared film that warms up faster, and distributes soft heat more evenly.
- Crafted with IP-67 quad-layer PVC that’s flexible, resistant to wear-and-tear, and easy to wipe clean.
- Verifiable UL (E518635) & MET (E115128) certifications for electrical safety thru online directories.
- 10 x 20.75 in. | 80-87°F Heating Range | Warms up to 20°F above Ambient Temp. | 20W | Inc. Nylon Bag
A heated mat designed to improve slip production in sweet potatoes. Each mat is lined with an innovative far-infrared film that provides even heating distribution. Because it produces softer warmth output than wire coils, your tubers are protected from being scorched. The mat’s steady 80-87°F (27-31°C) temperature range heats the rooting area by up to 20°F above the ambient air temperature. It uses a durable quad-layer PVC that is resistant to wear-and-tear and is easy to clean and roll for storage. Includes a water-resistant nylon drawstring bag.
This heating mat is UL-certified (E518635), achieving safety standards for electric heating appliances and electrically heated warming pads. It also meets MET standards (certificate #E115128) for electrical appliance safety, ensuring harm-free use in indoor heating applications. These certifications are verifiable through their respective online directories under AC Infinity Inc. The heating mat is additionally rated for fire resistance and safe temperature regulation.
Achieving an IP-67 waterproof rating, the heating mat is sealed along its seams to keep water and dust from seeping in. This ingress protection is extended to the 60-inch power cord, its connection specially sealed to prevent electrical damage from occurring.
Best used primarily set indoors (e.g., basements and terrariums) to jumpstart slip production. For best results, you may use a greenhouse dome over your trays to provide humidity and supplement their sprouting.